Rushcliffe Borough Council is not responsible for maintaining some trees:

Trees on highways, verges and pavements - contact Nottinghamshire County Council.

Trees on allotments - contact the allotment secretary.

Trees on private land - contact the householder or landowner.

Trees on housing association land - contact the housing association.

Please select the area where the tree is located:


Select next to continue.