Grass on a highway verge - contact Nottinghamshire County Council.

Grass on private land - contact the householder/landowner (if known).

Grass on housing association land - contact the housing association.

If you think the area of grass is Rushcliffe Borough Council's responsibility to maintain or you are unsure, please fill in this form.

Please select the town or village where the problem is located:


Select next to continue.