Request a Council Tax Discount or Exemption

This form can be used to apply for any of council tax discounts and Exemptions. Some examples include:

  • Empty and Unfurnished Reduction

  • Single Persons Discount

  • Student Exemption

  • Uninhabitable and Unoccupied Reduction

  • Severely Mentally Impaired Exemption

  • Disabled Reduction

A list of all potential discounts and exemptions can be found on our website here

In order to complete this form you will need:

  • Contact Information

  • Relevant Dates

  • Details of the Property

Please note, if you are reporting a change of address for the first time, please use the form available at the following link:

Change of Address Form