Official complaint

Make an official complaint

Thank you for making an official complaint about Rushcliffe Borough Council.

Please note this form is for official complaints about the council only. To report a problem, please use our report a problem form. To make a general enquiry, please use our General enquiries form.

If you would prefer to make your complaint in writing, please request that a complaint form be sent to you by using our General enquiries form, emailing us at or calling the Customer Services Centre on 0115 981 9911.

Please complete this form in as much detail as possible. Information you provide helps us respond more efficiently to your complaint. Questions marked with a * symbol are compulsory.

To complete this online form you will need reference numbers of any correspondence you have had with the Council relating to the issue you are complaining about. It should take about 5 minutes to complete an Official complaint.

Data Protection Privacy Notice