Skip Navigation

General Enquiries

General enquiries form

You can use this form to send your questions and comments to Rushcliffe Borough Council.

If you are contacting us to report a problem, such as a missed bin collection, flytipping or an abandoned vehicle, please use our Report a Problem form instead.

Data Protection Privacy Notice

Select submit to send your enquiry to Rushcliffe Borough Council.